Thanks to its ideal connection to the motorways A 20 and A 14 Wismar seaport is quickly and readily accessible for all kinds of road vehicles. East-west traffic to Hamburg and eastern Europe is quickly and conveniently handled on the A 20. The A 14 provides a direct link to Berlin and central Germany.
For an efficient pre- and onward carriage of road-bound traffic, there is the direct feeder road to the motorway intersection near Wismar. Trucks must use the northern feeder road from the A 20 exit at the Wismar intersection which has only recently been extended for extra long project loads up to 60 m in length. Please key the address 'Tonnenhofstrasse' into your satnav to get here.
Access route for trucks
Trucks are requested to take the entry at Tonnenhofstraße 10. Please follow these directions:
- Leave the motorway at the motorway intersection Wismar (9) and drive towards Wismar along the motorway A 14.
- Leave the motorway and drive straight along the eastern ring road towards Wismar Hafen.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue along the street Am Haffeld.
- Keep to the right to stay on the street Am Haffeld.
- At the next intersection drive straight ahead into Tonnenhofstraße.
Distances to selected hinterland destinations (in kilometer)
120 km – Hamburg
220 km – Berlin?
250 km – Magdeburg
270 km - Hanover
400 km – Leipzig
460 km – Dortmund
510 km – Erfurt
600 km – Prague
610 km – Frankfurt on the Main
780 km – Stuttgart
790 km – Munich
930 km – Vienna