Logistics for building materials, stones, earths
Anyone aspiring to great heights in the building industry must as a rule start by digging deep to extract the suitable materials. We are the competent logistics partner in between extraction, production and application on the building site. We handle building materials from concrete pipes to cement according to their specific characteristics.
One type of earth is peat which receives a special treatment at Wismar seaport. At a special terminal directly by the quayside which is unique in the Baltic Sea region this product is stored in bulk and packed in big bales underroof and is separated into fractions via special screening systems according to the requirements of the client.
Thanks to adequate equipment we offer further special solutions on top of conventional handling of building materials by crane and grab bucket, for instance for dustfree handling within closed systems.
Whether it is crushed stone, gypsum, insulating material or railway sleepers - we take care of every component that helps to bring any project to its topping-out ceremony as quickly as possible.
- Handling for all means of transport
- Order picking
- Cargo control and inspection of goods
- Load securing
- Setting up and servicing of supply chains
- Intermodal transport
- Open-air storage
- Roofed storage capacity
- Rail siding
- Connection to intersection of motorways A 20 and A 14
- Gantry cranes and mobile cranes (lifting capacity 12.5 to 45 t)
- Ground conveying equipment: Fork-lift truck (lifting capacity up to 32 t), compact loaders, wheel loaders
- Belt conveyor
- Screening facilities
- Officially calibrated weighbridge for rail cars and truck scales
- Special grab bucket equipment (grab capacity 2.25 to 12 m³)