Wismar seaport operates a bunkering point for private and commercial shipping in cooperation with Wilhelm Hoyer KG Energie-Service of Mecklenburg.
Here you may bunker diesel fuel, petrol, premium unleaded as well as various lubricants and accessories during the following opening hours:
1 Oct to 30 Apr
Mo – Fr: 6am to 10am
On Demand: 10am to 2pm
1 May to 30 Sep
Mo – Fr: 6am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 2pm
- The bunkering point can accommodate ships with a max. length of 25 m and 40 t total weight
- The wind lateral plane of the vehicle presented for bunkering must not exceed 120 m².
- Bunkering stops at wind speeds of 7 and more.
- While mooring the speed must be reduced to 0.3 m/s max.
- At the service container there is a radio pager facility to summon the filling station attendant.
- The minimum amount available is 2 litres.
- The output is 50 litres/min.
- For bunkering tax-exempt goods the necessary licence has to be presented.
- Please benefit from the cashless payment via electronic cash as from January 1st, 2013.
- Outside of opening hours refuelling is possible if an order is placed beforehand.
For more information about bunkering for private and commercial shipping please read our information sheet.
Inquiries by phone may be directed to:
- Hoyer KG: +49 38757 51420
- Wismar seaport: +49 3841 452-380
- Mobile: +49 151 18245237