Wismar seaport operates a bunkering point for private and commercial shipping in cooperation with Wilhelm Hoyer KG Energie-Service of Mecklenburg.
Here you may bunker diesel fuel, petrol, premium unleaded as well as various lubricants and accessories during the following opening hours:
1 Oct to 30 Apr
Mo – Fr: 6am to 10am
On Demand: 10am to 2pm
1 May to 30 Sep
Mo – Fr: 6am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 2pm
- The bunkering point can accommodate ships with a max. length of 25 m and 40 t total weight
- The wind lateral plane of the vehicle presented for bunkering must not exceed 120 m².
- Bunkering stops at wind speeds of 7 and more.
- While mooring the speed must be reduced to 0.3 m/s max.
- At the service container there is a radio pager facility to summon the filling station attendant.
- The minimum amount available is 2 litres.
- The output is 50 litres/min.
- For bunkering tax-exempt goods the necessary licence has to be presented.
- Please benefit from the cashless payment via electronic cash as from January 1st, 2013.
- Outside of opening hours refuelling is possible if an order is placed beforehand.
Inquiries by phone may be directed to:
- Hoyer KG: +49 38757 51420
- Wismar seaport: +49 3841 452-380
- Mobile: +49 151 18245237